Our Sabbath morning schedule is adjusting!
Beginning November 13, 2021, our new Sabbath morning schedule will be:
- 9:15a Early Welcome, Doors Open
- 9:30a Worship Begins
- 10:45a Worship Closes
- 10:46a Fellowship Time
- 11:00a Sabbath Schools Open
- 12:00n Sabbath Schools Close
For a full explanation concerning this change you should listen to Pastor Rodney's Sabbath sermon from October 23, "The Way Forward". But here it is in very simple terms:
- To foster and promote church family relationships
- Our average attendance allows for a single service, we should really come together.
- Moving to a single Sabbath morning worship service is unifying.
- Our many, many, volunteers that remain and serve us on Sabbath morning are better cared for by going to a single worship service.
Thank you for your willingness to adapt and navigate change.
--Pastor Rodney Payne II